1. Zebra – A library that contains the complete wealth of rich UI components, Zebra helps in creating desktop like and pretty looking layout. The UI elements are defined in HTML 5 Canvas and CSS provides the color designs and hence it runs on all of the modern day browsers. There is an extent of UI components, which includes menus, form element, tabs, grids, menus and a lot more.
2. Parallel.js – A tiny library that takes care of a wide multitude of processing of the scripting language. It is quick, sturdy and fast and allows the developers to fully capitalize upon the ever growing APIs of web workers.
3. Draggabilly – With the library, the developers get to introduce the drag and drop actions in the user interface of their jQuery. Besides, the entity which is being dragged can be used to feature a container and also allows callbacks to various events such as end move and start. The same can be used to return a position or the location of an item.
5. SVG.js – If you need to work around SVG files, manipulate it, develop animations around it etc, this is the script that you have been looking for. As a library, it is extremely light weight (merely 5 Kb) and is filled with amazing and gripping features.
6. Chart.js – Developed on HTML 5 Canvas, it offers 6 brilliant chart types in a standalone app weighing less than 5 Kb. The char types include Polar area, column, bar, radar, pie and line. Developers can customized Charts, borders and fonts and also load the charts with various animations.
7. FPS Meter – If you would like a FPS Meter which is impressively fast and sort of breath taking, your search ends here. And well, talking about the technical prowess, the library quite easily measures frames per second, the total number of milliseconds amidst frames, and the total amount of time (in milliseconds) required to render a frame while using the .tickStart() method.
9. Packery – In technical terms, Packery provides the bin packing algorithm to the web application. In more human terms, this script fills in the empty gaps in the pages. The library offers both intelligent and organized and organically wild elements. Also, the elements can be stamped in a place, made to fit into an ideal spot or perhaps dragged around as and when needed.
10. Formula.js – with a herd of formulas, this library allows the developers to work on multiple categories such as date and time, logistics, finance and text and a lot more.
This was all about the libraries pertaining of Java development services. For superior and high quality products which perform well in the professionally testing and competitive world, hire Java developers today and profit from their expertise, skills and experience. And now, please do share you inputs about the libraries that we just shared, in the comments section below.
Mia Johnson is a celebrated author who has been writing for a leading Offshore Java Development Company. He provides concrete information about Custom Java Development. If you are looking for Hire Java Developers, he recommends Xicom Technologies as the best Java Development Company.